shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October's Beautiful GDS Collab Kit, "Fall Into Me"

October's Beautiful GDS Collab Kit, "Fall Into Me"

Hi Everyone!
    Our Brand New GDS October Collab Kit is here!
    Simply Spend $10.00 & It's Yours FREE!

"Fall Into Me"

Special Thanks to "Created by Jill Scraps" for the wonderful previews!

Are you ready for something new and exciting? Well then do we have a collab kit for you!

This month, our talented GDS Design Team has come together to create a beautiful and fun collab kit!

Fall Into Me comes to you full of inspiration to represent your change of seasons from summer to the beautiful autumn time of year. Loaded with all the elements and papers and little goodies to scrap all of your every day memories no matter how big or small!

Love wordart and glitter? Included is a fantastic glitter style set from Andrea Gold as well as beautiful & meaningful wordart from Jab's Digital Designs. You'll love creating wonderful keepsakes with Fall Into Me!

There are over 330 megs that includes the following:

•40 Papers (12 x 12)
    •69 Elements
    •6 WordArt pieces
    •6 glitter styles (jpg sheets also)

For Your Personal Use

300 ppi for quality printing purposes.

Enjoy!

As you probably already know, your first $10+ order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) qualifies you for this collab. That program doesn't change which means you'll automatically get a coupon emailed to you after your $10+ purchase.

But did you know....More purchases can qualify you for a Customer Appreciation collab?

Each additional $10+ order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) will entitle you to your choice of certain Customer Appreciation collabs offered in the past. So if you missed a collab, here's your opportunity to get it! Here are just a few of the ones you can choose from...[/SIZE]

All you have to do is email support@godigitalscrapbooking.com after your additional $10+ order(s)
    with the order # of your first $10+ qualifying purchase along with the order # of the additional $10+ order and the past collab you would like and we'll send you a coupon for it!

Please note that this new program doesn't apply to every $10 spent (ie. $30 spent on a single order won't get you 3 collabs) but instead, every $10+ order.
    Last edited by Debra; 10-11-2012 at 05:48 AM.

WOW! What a gorgeous collab kit! Great job designers!!!!

I like all those 'greens' and did I tell you I'm fond of snowmen LOL?!
    Would be great to work with!
    creative greetings,

What a fantastic collab for October... Can't wait to get to play with it!!!

Beautiful previews - this one turned out fabulously, if I must say so myself!

Gorgeous colab designers. Can't wait to get back home and start scrapping vacation and wedding pics!

Yes Cathy - and we can't wait to see some of those photos of your trip and wedding. Hope you're having a fantastic time!

Yes Cathy - and we can't wait to see some of those photos of your trip and wedding. Hope you're having a fantastic time!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Beautiful previews - this one turned out fabulously, if I must say so myself!
    Yes, you may say that!! ;-))
    creative greetings,

This is just beautiful, great job on the previews Jill!!