shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello,

My name is Diane and I am from Wisconsin, USA. I have a husband and 8 year old daughter. I have loved photography since I was a teenager. I have been scrapbooking for several years. In 2010 I found Scrapbook Max digital scrapbooking software and have not looked back. I am hooked on digital scrapbooking!

I look forward to making new friends and learning from GDS!

Welcome, Diane.

Glad you found your way here to GDS. There are a lot of things to see and do here. First thing, now that you have introduced yourself is to hop over to the Daily Download thread and check out the downloads for the day. They are only up for one day so be sure to grab it while it is available. Also under that topic is the Daily Rewind threads. Be sure to stop off there and list your post number. You get a coupon for a DDL kit for each milestone you reach.

There are some fun challenges each month. Check out that month's selection and be sure to read all the instructions on what/how/when to enter. If you haven't done so, be sure to register in the Store so you can get the Daily Downloads.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask and one of the Legacy Ladies here will get an answer for you ASAP.

3. Welcome Diane I am sure you will enjoy it here. I host a photography challenge each month and would love you to come and check it out. I will be posting the new one for October later today. I look forward to seeing some photos or payouts. Just yell if you need anything or get lost.

Welcome, Diane, glad you found us!

Welcome to Go Digital Diane! Glad to have you here.

Hi Diane! Welcome to GDS, so glad to have you here!

Thank you everyone for your kind welcome!