shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: OMG!!! I have missed you!!! Let's have a sale!!!

Hybrid View

1. Talking OMG!!! I have missed you!!! Let's have a sale!!!

*waving to everyone*

I've missed you all!!!!!

Sorry for being MIA....I've been in a designing contest!
    (I can't resist those things for some reason!!)

Anyway....I thought while I'm waiting for the results (24 more hours)...I'd show you some new products and have an End-of-Month Sale!!

YIPPEE!!

First...the sale -

Now the new stuff!

I've bundled up 3 big Fall kits for you at an unbelievable price of $7.99!!!

Looking for a kit that's perfect for boys (and girls and everyday) photos?? How about this one??

AND FINALLY.....

If you join the GDS Legacy Club this month you'll be the first to get your hands on my "Homespun" Kit (plus a lot of other awesome goodies!!)!!!

So glad to be back!!!

Have a super weekend and happy shopping!!!

Glad to see you back, Jill. Wow, what a nail-biting time that designer contest was! Love the kits. Can't believe that October is almost here. Time for fall and all those lovely fall kits.

3. wonderful

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Glad to see you back, Jill. Wow, what a nail-biting time that designer contest was! Love the kits. Can't believe that October is almost here. Time for fall and all those lovely fall kits.
    OMG!! It's not over yet! Results will be announced at 6am est tomorrow morning! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by createdbyjill View Post
    OMG!! It's not over yet! Results will be announced at 6am est tomorrow morning! LOL
    Yeah, I saw that. Best of luck... you did a fantastic job.

What a nervous time this will be! Good luck!

I like your autumn kits in the bundle ;-)
    creative greetings,

You've been doing wonderfully in the contest Jill - good luck to you. Love your kits here and great sale!