shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: September's Legacy Club!

Hybrid View

1. Talking September's Legacy Club!

If you haven't checked out this club yet, you are missing out!

This product is such a great deal!
    There are exclusive products that come with the club that you get first... and at only $7.99 per month (or an even steeper savings at just over $4.00 per month if you buy the full year), you'll be adding so much to your digi-stash you'll be creating wonderful pages with incredible ease!

This month's products include a beautiful kit from Created by Jill Scraps and an all purpose artsy alpha from me!
    Plus 2 huge GDS Customer Appreciation Collab Kits.
    A "Goodie Pack" with even more wonderful supplies from Verena Karolyi, Andrea Gold... and More!

Not to mention, if you spend over $15.00 you'll also receive FREE, our GDS September Collab Kit, "Little Miss Wild" and our GDS Birthday Collab Kit, "Devoted"!

Check out the Legacy Club Here and sign up today to start seriously saving and growing your digi-scrapping supplies stash!

Debra, thanks for all the help in getting the Legacy Club order for me. Love all the beautiful kits, the mini's and the Daily Downloads... Wow.... wonderful things to play with.

3. Glad you're enjoying it! :)

OMG! This is the perfect way for me to catch up on all the great products I've missed for the last few years! *runs off to store*
    ~~Julie P.~~

5. Welcome Back Julie! :-)