shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Can Someone help me with ACDcee

Can Someone help me with ACDcee

I have the program and would like to organize my kits etc. This is the most confusing program I have ever encountered. Their site isn't much better with tutorials. Is there a link that someone can give me to help me learn how to organize my stuff in laymans terms? I would appreciate any help given. Thank you in advance.

Have you tried Digi Scrap Info? This is the best place for info I've found!

http://www.digiscrapinfo.com/dsiwiki/DigiScrapInfo

3. I second the recomendation to digi scrap info! I was also a bit daunted when I first got ACDsee, however after going through their forums, and tutorials, I was able to organize all of my digi supplies (I have 10+ gigs worth of stuff).

I have posted a few questions on their site, and always received a quick response. HTH and good luck with your organizing!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Thanks so much everyone. I must be sick. I have it bad since I've started digi-scrapping. I've done plenty of digital pages and printed them out in 8X8. I have about 70G worth of stuff on a external HD. I think I'm sick. I just buy and buy and download and download. I'm going to organize before I purchase another kit.

Just FYI, it's a time consuming venture. I started using ACDSee a couple months ago, and I'm STILL trying to get all my stuff organized! I know it will be worth it once I do.

Yes---Digi Scrap Info is definitely the place to go to get answers about ACDSee. I downloaded the trial version of it and couldn't figure out anything until I read DSI's tutorials and asked a couple of questions.

I have to 'fess up that I let my trial lapse, but I fully intend to purchase the program. There are just sooooo many cute kits out there that I want to get FIRST.
    Paige