shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello dear addicts!

Hello dear addicts!

A bit of me:
    I am 25 and just married a bit over a year now. My DH had a time of getting me there but I find I am happy to be who I am now. I have 4 fur babies. One of wich is dertermined he is my toddler son. I love photoshop and takeing photos. Its how I came to Digi scraping. Greate practice I thought. I have had little time to get down to the tuts though. :(

enough about me. The site is beautifull and I just had to register. I mainly haunt SBB but this looked like too much fun. Greate to meet you all!

Creativity is abroud here, I hope to get swept away!

Hi Red and Welcome to GDS! Sounds like you've got a large fun furry family! Can't wait to see more of you around!

Hi Red and welcome - look forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Red welcome to gDS. This pplace rocks. You will love it here!! Glad you came over! Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

Welcome, wish you a lot of fun here
    Greetings from Germany!

Hi Red, welcome to GDS. I think a lot of us might have started off at SBB. You will have fun being here. There awesome people here to mingle with. I look forward to seeing you around the boards

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Thank you all!

Glad you joined us redring!! I too scrap alot of my fur babies from cats to dogs to chickens to horses. uh, gotta scrap my dd's snake sometime...ugh. Need any help just holler! We'll be glad to help!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19