shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Connecticut, USA

Hybrid View

1. Smile Hi from Connecticut, USA

Hi! My name is Sue. I've been scrapbooking for a looooong time, but recently started digiscraping. I have 2 children - both in college. I love to take pictures, thus the scrapbook bug. Can't wait to get started.

Welcome, Sue. Glad you found us here at GoDigital. Lots of fun things happening. Check out the challenges is you would like some inspiration. I am fairly new to digi-scraping also. Started at the end of last year. If you need a bit of help figuring things out, just ask and one of us Legacy Ladies or Admin will try to answer your questions.

A great thread to watch is the Daily Download. There is some type of small mini, papers, wordart, etc offered for free for that day only. Be sure to register in the shop so you can download them. The forum and shop registration is separate so you need to register at both place.

Another thread to check out under the Daily Download section is the 2 stickies... Daily Download Rewind program [how it works] and sign up for Daily Download Rewind program. In this last thread, you sign up and 'earn' a free DD kit for reaching certain goals. Be sure to sign up that thread so all your posts will count.

And if you haven't checked out the section "Just For Newbie Digi-scrappers", do check it out. Tells you how to post to threads, add to the gallery and then into posts, etc. Lots of good information there.

Again, Welcome to GDS...

3. Hi Sue and a big warm welcome to GDS. I am sure you will find lots of inspiration here. Have a look at the challenges too - i host a photography one but there are many more and usually something for everyone.
    Enjoy looking around.

Sharon

Welcome to GDS, Sue! Don't miss the tutorials and resources available on the site to help you with the digi aspects of scrapping. And we have great classes available, too! Look forward to seeing you around the site.

Welcome Sue - glad to have you here. A great stash of photos is always conducive to lots of scrapping!

Hi and welcome to GDS Sue, some great challenges to inspire your creativity here too!