shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *NEW* Facebook Timeline Cover Challenge

Great Challenge...thanks!

2. How do you get it up on Facebook? Love this new challenge even if I don't know how to post it yet!

Thanks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by marnie View Post
    How do you get it up on Facebook? Love this new challenge even if I don't know how to post it yet!

Thanks.
    @Marnie - Do you have the Timeline for your profile? I've had it for so long I'm not sure if there are any people left without it yet. ;) At the top of your profile (if you have Timeline) there is a place for your cover photo - that's what this is for. In the bottom right corner of that big space is an option for you to change your photo and you would just upload it and select it as your cover photo.

I hope this helps... if not - let me know and I can do some screen shots for you. :)

Thanks for this challenge....it was time for a change!

These are my grandchildren "examining" a rotten apple while visiting the Apple Orchard.

My timeline

Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 09-13-2012 at 10:32 AM.

5. Ooooh... I love it Cathy! :) Off to leave love in the gallery!

I'm gonna have to join in this one!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

7. I've never made a FB timeline cover, so this was a new size for me, but really enjoyed the challenge, ty :)

Here's mine

I used the AFS kit Dreaming that was included in the July GDS Legacy club. I recolored the photo and the torn paper, and also removed the photo prongs from the flowers.

8. Bits and Pieces

Just playing around with the camera.

Here is mine!

I have made a special page to my Facebook, showing the lay-outs I made with GDS ;-)
    So I am going to change my cover monthly.

creative greetings,

That is a super idea! Love the timeline cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Here is mine!

I have made a special page to my Facebook, showing the lay-outs I made with GDS ;-)
    So I am going to change my cover monthly.