shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

These are looking good ladies!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    ......Use the tutorial I posted last month to help you poke the holes and add shadows if you like.

Post your layout by Wednesday, September 12 2012 The next step will be posted Thursday, September 13 2012[/FONT][/SIZE]
    uh-oh....felt bad I missed the challenge and tutorial last month.....now my problem is step 2... I think it would really be a challenge....
    Ayenn

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Thanks, Lone!!! working on it right now :-)
    Ayenn

uh oh..this is not going to be easy..I work with Scrapbook Max. Don't think its possible...

You can Download a free 30 day trial of one of the photoshop programs Sharon!

8. I signed up on this site last weekend and just found this challenge late last night. Is it too late to join the fun????

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Lights View Post
    I signed up on this site last weekend and just found this challenge late last night. Is it too late to join the fun????
    Join right in!! :) happy to have you! :)

10. I am new to this site and just found this challenge really late a few nights back. This is my first challenge and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's work and getting feedback from everyone.

Sept. step 1

Sea Lights