shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Holidays

Holidays

Hello,
    the last week i wasn't in the mood for scrapping, but now the autumn holidays start and i hope the fun comes back
    My husband goes to school for the next two years so he is at home the next two weeks..also my eldest son. He won't have to go to the kindergarten (nursery school or what's the english word for that?) And i won't have to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning....
    When do you (or the kids ) have holidays?

Bye Nicole
    Greetings from Germany!

My kids have not long come back from their 2 week holiday. School started on monday just gone but they didnt get home till wednesday, so they went back to school friday. Their next school holiday will be the christmas holidays which is 6 weeks and that starts in december sometime
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

My kids went back to school at beginning of September, they then have next week at school, then the last week in October is their half term break, so I have them at home for a week. Then, they are back at school till their 2 week Christmas holiday.

4. pretty much same here.. Kids are in school beginning in September and get a Thanksgiving break (little one) and then a week off between Christmas and New Years... then again for a week for Easter and then have summer break beginning in June...

My kids went back at the end of July and are on a 3 week break now.

heeehee, my daughter's on break all the time....NOT. hope her curriculum arrives soon or I'm gonna re-educate a bookseller. In the meantime she's writing papers...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

7. today started school again after 2 weeks autumn-holidays *aah*
    it was so good don't go to school but i need to know ;)