shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Partner Needed!

Partner Needed!

I'm considering doing the Amazing DigiScrapping Race. Does anyone want to partner up with me. Information can be found here.

http://ndisb-adsr.blogspot.com/

If you are interested in partnering with me for the race please post back in this forum or send me a PM.

Thanks,
    Theresa

*If anyone is looking for a partner, please post in this forum or PM me* We're gathering names and in a couple days we'll pair up. I've got a list going of who wants to participate!
    Last edited by tborntreger; 07-03-2007 at 05:01 AM.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Yes, I am interested. If you get more than 1 person asking - then maybe all of us who contact you on this could be matched up and we could have more teams entering. I think GDS is one of the stops.

It would get some more exposure to GDS - since we can use our own stash on most of the challenges. If we use GDS products in the completion of the challenges - and post our layouts at GDS - that would link people back to GDS gallery and it would get exposure to the products and GDS - win win all around.

Keep me posted.

Thanks, Helen

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I've really just started digiscrapping, so I'm not sure if I'm ready for this--but it sounds like fun! Did anyone participate last year who can give me more insight into the kinds of challenges to expect (so that I can figure out if I can handle it!)?

Paige

Theresa, I'm game!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

I didn't participate last year so I don't k now what to expect but I'm up for anything. It sounds fun and there's no better way to push our skills and learn new things than through challenges!!

We have until the 10th to regisiter our teams. I hope to get an entire group of us involved. I know Amy (alfenner, Maisie, and lacyrenfro) are already participating.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Well, then, count me in if you need a willing newbie.

Great Paige. We'll gather names here and then pair up!

Hugs,
    Theresa

I would love to join in as well if anyone wants a partner

I am thinking about it, too.

I sooo want to do this, but I'm going on a couple of trips smack dab in the middle of the competition. Maybe next time!