shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl From UK

1. New Girl From UK

Hi Everyone
    Thought I would introduce myself I'm Sarah I'm 23 from Cambridge in the UK I live with my husband Abdul and 2 children Aleesha who is 3 and Shakeel who is nearly 2 in August.
    I have been scrapping for 3-4 months now and love it god knows why I didn't think of doing it before, since I started I said to myself I will scrap every photo I own lol which will take me forever cos I take pictures daily and recently have borrowed all my childhood photos along with photos of my parents as kids from my Mum so even more to scrap lol
    I might try out some Hybrid at some point because there are only a few photos of my Mum's Mum in existence and most are not that good pictures and everything else got ruined when she died in a fire it really gets to my Mum and I know it would be the best gift to her cos she always says how sad she is that she doesn't own any really good pics of her Mum.
    When I have free time after my kids are tucked up in bed and when I'm not scrapping which is not often lately lol I like to read I am a huge huge Harry Potter fan and also love to read true stories kinda like memoires I also love True crime books.
    I love playing the Sims 2 and taking pictures whilst I play and then make a stiry to go along with the pictures.
    I listen to music quite a bit and listen to most Genre mostly, rap, rnb, metal and Bollywood tracks lol
    I love to watch movies especially Bollywood films but I also love war films, horror and comedy and good dramas.
    When it comes to tv I am a huge Big brother fan and a big fan of the UKTV documentary channel I love David Atenborough documentary's and most other documentary's about animals, tribes, Islamic documentary's
    I do watch a few soaps Eastenders and Coronation Street which I have watched since a kid but I stopped for years but my husband is so addicted to these soaps he's got me watching again lol.
    I like to cook and try out different recipes from different cultures.
    I love the internet and I don't know how I could ever live without it lol where I live I don't know anyone and I'm to shy to try and go out to make new friends so the internet is my whole social life (sad I know lol)
    I love learning about different things especially History
    and learning to do stuff with Paintshop Pro 9 and recently trying to get to grips with Photoshop CS2.
    Well I think I best shut the hell up now lol sorry for putting you all through a long intro.
    Look forward to getting to know you all and participate in some of the challenges and what not.
    From
    Sarah

Hey Sarah!!!
    Welcome!!!
    This is the friendliest digi site on the web.
    My MIL use to watch eastenders. She loved it.
    I love watching BBC America. Right now I'm really into HEX.
    My kids are Harry Potter fanatics. They are anxiously waiting for the last book, and the next movie.
    You are going to love it here!!!

Welcome Sarah,
    Glad to have you aboard. You will find that everyone is very helpful and a lot of fun. So if you every have any questions there is always someone around to help out. You might want to look at some of the tutorials they might be of assistance to you. Isn't scrapping the best???

Gwen

Sarah,
    Welcome to GDS. You're gonna love this place!!! Jump in and joing the fun!

Hugs,
    Theresa

It's so nice to get to know you!!

wooohoooo welcome Sarah!!! You're from my 'neck of the woods' - well, at least, you are from the same country as me!! I live in a small town in Hampshire, UK - half way between Guildford and Portsmouth.

Great to have you here - am sure you will be really happy - lots of fab challenges and things going on!!

7. Welcome Sarah! it's great here - the challenges are fun to do! i only have online friends too! and i watch all the major soaps + casualty and holby city.
    i am in the NE but am originally from Hampshire.
    love and light
    faye
    x

Quote Originally Posted by angelfaye View Post
    and i watch all the major soaps + casualty and holby city.
    Isn't Holby sooooooo sad at the moment - nearly made me cry!!! Have to say, I don't watch any tv, apart from holby, and I only remember to watch that cos my dd loves it and watches it with me!!

Wonderful to meet you Sarah! GDS is awesome and I know that you will love it here. I, too, and huge Harry Potter fan and can't wait for the next book and movie!
    AmyLeigh

10. Welcome to GDS... Can't wait to see you around!