shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter question

Newsletter question

I guess this would be scrapping related since I can't seem to get any of my scrapping site newsletters. It seems like I get them for a little while and then they all stop, but if I try to sign up for them again it tells me that I am already signed up.
    I missed the GDS newsletter .... and for who knows how long.
    I am using gmail and am fairly new to it. They are not in my spam folder.... is there somewhere else I should be looking?
    The addresses are added to my contacts too... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.... Help!

And I went to try to subscribe to the newsletter again and the link doesn't seem to be working???

2. I use gmail and don't have any issues. I do get things regularly into the spam folder so have have got into the habit of looking in it every day. Messages in there are deleted after 30 days so you need to keep an eye on it.
    Maybe add this email to your contacts newsletter@godigitalscrapbooking.com and see if that helps.
    If you hadn't got any I would suspect you had a tiny error in the email address you used to subscribe [like an extra dot or space].
    Do you actually read your emails on gmail or use something like outlook express to get them on your computer ?

I read my email directly through the gmail site. It's really weird because I will get them for awhile & then they just stop. And it seems to be with several of them. But, I noticed GDS is one......

Hi... Here's a link to the newsletter information thread for this week:

http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...122#post250122

5. Quote Originally Posted by sehabets View Post
    I read my email directly through the gmail site. It's really weird because I will get them for awhile & then they just stop. And it seems to be with several of them. But, I noticed GDS is one......
    That is strange. I moved my spam folder right up near my inbox to remind me to check it. Maybe see if any go in there but if they are disappearing altogether that is strange. I have had people lose emails who have 2 computers and they use outlook so download to one and cant find when they go to the other one lol but if you read on gmail that wouldn't be the issue. I will ask some of my gmail friends and hope someone else may have ideas.
    In the meantime check it out online. It is a good one lol.

A good thing about the GDS newsletter is that if you do miss it in your email inbox, you can always read it at the website.

http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...splay.php?f=65
    Last edited by Gem; 08-10-2012 at 09:33 PM.

When I click on Newsletter in above the forum (next to Facebook and Blog) I don't see the Newsletter but a white page with some html.information on it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    When I click on Newsletter in above the forum (next to Facebook and Blog) I don't see the Newsletter but a white page with some html.information on it?
    That is definately something wrong but you can see the newsletter here

I am sure admin will get onto the link.

Thanks, but I subscribed to the newsletter and did receive it in my mailbox.

Was just 'walking around' all the items and saw this ;-)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Thanks, but I subscribed to the newsletter and did receive it in my mailbox.

Was just 'walking around' all the items and saw this ;-)
    Thanks for telling us - and glad you get your newsletters.