shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook copyright?

Facebook copyright?

When I wanted to show my layout of the Junkie challenge, I got this warning:

What does this mean?

I did use two or three items of American Story, but a lot of other kits as well.

Were you using Andrea Golds part??? All of hers does that!!! there are a few other designers that do that have that embedded in their graphics as well....I believe its to protect her from people stealing her graphics...but as long as you are following the TOU you should be good to go!! I am sure she or someone else will answer about this as well!

3. Hmmm- I would love more info on that as well.

I used the paper of American Story, one paper of Boy Stuff and one element of that kit.

But how is it possible that Facebook recognize this?
    I mean, I put all the layers together and placed it as one .jpg with the name Junkie Challenge!

I also used a frame and element of OTBDS, a element of Maria, Created by Jill and a flower of Bettie scrap...!

Something like Big Brother? LOL!

I even didn't get the change to write proper credits, this was what FB came up with.

Wow....I too want to know the answer to this one!

6. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Wow....I too want to know the answer to this one!
    Interesting... me too.

Well, it gets more interesting: now I used in one layout a lot of things (papers plus elements) from "American Story" and "Boy Stuff" from Andrea.

And guess what: Facebook thinks it's okay! LOL!
    Didn't get a warning this time.

Did you send Andrea and/or Debra a PM about this?

I've had the odd thing happen like that too. Like one time I was posting one of our collab kits to my FB page and it said it couldn't do it. I waited a while and then tried again and it worked. It could be just a glitchy thing in FB. But I really don't know for sure either. Would be interested to find out.

No, I didn't, should I do that?
    It is not a big deal, rather funny to see this happens with one or two items and then I use a lot of items, and facebook doesn't 'see' that!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Did you send Andrea and/or Debra a PM about this?