shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey 1000 plus posters!!

I just signed up today, and have a long way to go

2. I am almost to 100!! So I am glad you made one for us too. Thanks!!!

Oh wow.. I just saw these.. great blinkies!! I think I have a few more to go to reach the 2000 milestone! Thanks for these!

Great idea on the blinkies to tally posts... so here's my silly question: where do I look to find how many posts I've made? ;)

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

Look on the right hand side of your most current post. It should have the number of posts you've made. I think you have 152 based on this question you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Look on the right hand side of your most current post. It should have the number of posts you've made. I think you have 152 based on this question you posted.
    Thanks, Anna! I knew it was going to be really obvious once someone pointed it out. I figured I had 100+ posts, but now I know!

Thanks again!

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

i'm thinking we need to have a section in the gallery for blinkies! that way, we can all go grab the designers, store, misc blinkies & we wouldn't have to go search for them

unless we already have one but it'll need to be pointed out to me. i'm so bad at finding threads & things!

Quote Originally Posted by britaneejean View Post
    i'm thinking we need to have a section in the gallery for blinkies! that way, we can all go grab the designers, store, misc blinkies & we wouldn't have to go search for them

unless we already have one but it'll need to be pointed out to me. i'm so bad at finding threads & things!
    You can find designer blinkies under the blog header at the top of the page. I like the idea of having their own section in the Threads so we can find all of them easier though.

How great that there are so many thousand posters!! Wooo Hooo!

How do we get our blinkie added?