shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey 1000 plus posters!!

Question

Yaaaay! I copied and pasted from someone else - but aren't there more like 2000? Help!! Where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Yaaaay! I copied and pasted from someone else - but aren't there more like 2000? Help!! Where are they?
    I don't know Julie, I haven't moved the original files, and I can still see them. Odd. There are blinkies for

so, if you still can't see them when you hit your next milestone, just PM me and I will get it to you.

(Oh, and all of you high posters, just let me know when you approach 6000, and I will get to work on the higher numbers)

You are so nice.

4. Talking

thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by ckbymommy View Post
    Here you go, Lacy

CKbyMommy,
    What program do you use to make these? I'm in the 200's. Is it Xara3D6? I don't have anything under my picture but would love to put something. Oh yes, My daughter is having phone interviews today. She told me that what she really want to do is have a photography business and I told her about you and your husband. She'll have to work a 9 to 5 before she is able to do that through.

6. Unhappy Help

Ive never uploaded a bilinkie and thought I could figure it out on my own, BUT I CAN"T(in a IloveLucy voice)

7. This is so great!! So glad to see others posting as much as I do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry47 View Post
    CKbyMommy,
    What program do you use to make these? I'm in the 200's. Is it Xara3D6? I don't have anything under my picture but would love to put something. Oh yes, My daughter is having phone interviews today. She told me that what she really want to do is have a photography business and I told her about you and your husband. She'll have to work a 9 to 5 before she is able to do that through.

I use Adobe Photoshop to create them and Adobe Image Ready to animate them.

Best of luck to your daughter - it is gettng to be a brutal business. Digital cameras keep getting better quality for lower prices, and more and more people are choosing to just do their own photography, even for senior portraits and weddings . But, most people who get into this industry, do so because they love photography. If she is really determined, she may be able to carve out a niche for herself. She might want to find a job working for a photographer in the mean time and really assess the inustry before taking the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by lacyrenfro View Post
    Ive never uploaded a bilinkie and thought I could figure it out on my own, BUT I CAN"T(in a IloveLucy voice)
    Lacy, start by saving the blinkie to your photobucket. Once it's there, when you click on "IMG Code" it will automatically copy the code you need to your clipboard. Then just open your user CP and paste that code - then your blinkie will be there .

10. Talking

Thank you! I tought I would never figure it out!