shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: August 2012 Journaling Challenge

1. Smile August 2012 Journaling Challenge

Welcome to the August Journaling Challenge!!!

This is going to be an exciting month for me!
    Some of you may know that when I'm not on the computer designing, I'm teaching Zumba classes.
    Well next week I'm headed to Orlando for the 2012 Zumba Instructors Convention and I am beyond excited!!!
    I can't even imagine what it's going to be like amidst a sea of 7500 fellow instructors all dressed like the inside of a Skittles bag!

So....with that in mind.....think back to an event you were excited about....a vacation, wedding, party....something you were planning for, and tell about it using my Inspire Me Template 2 from my store as your guide!
    (just click on the image to download)

This template has been saved in psd, tiff, sbpage and individual png layers.
    Feel free to move things around

Here is the keyword to the product for when you post in the Gallery: cbj-inspiremetemplate2

Additional info:

(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout counts as one entry towards the July Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Please post your layout in the Journaling Challenge Gallery HERE
    (4) Post your layout on your Blogs/Facebook Page and include a link back to this challenge. (please also include your blog/FB link when you post your creations in this thread)
    (5) Come back here and show us what you created!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

This challenge runs through August 31st!

I can't wait to see your creations when I get back!!!!!
    (hopefully I'll be able to create a layout about my experience too!)

Hugs,
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 08-04-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Here is mine!!

To be honest, getting to do anything out of the ordinary makes me excited!!! Doesn't take much to amuse me!!! But one thing that really gets me excited is seeing my husband with the kids. He is such a great dad, but he has missed out on so much with the 9 deployments he has been on during his career in the Army. He is so enjoying our son because out of four kids and one granddaughter, he is the only one that he has been around every day of his life. The others he has missed months to a year at a time.

So here is my layout!

ohhhh BTW Jill...Orlando is HOT! Humid hot!!! I live in GA and hate every min of it...the humidity kills ya!

4. Great layout! I'm in Louisiana and it's MISERABLE!

HERE'S MY LO
    MY FAMILY ...

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

6. Beautiful Tammy!!

I did another layout for my book on our China trip. Looks like this one could be the introductory page.

8. Beautiful layout! China! Wow!!

Wonderful template. Had lots of fun with one. Thanks so much, Jill.

I posted about this on my blog: Beautiful Bright Eyes

ETA: OOopss... Forgot to turn the floral elements back on. Had turned them off when working with placement of the photos. Didn't notice it until I came back in here this afternoon. That's what happens when you do things in a hurry.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 08-10-2012 at 01:22 PM.