shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shape Challenge

1. Shape Challenge

Welcome to this month's Shape Challenge!

I can't believe its August already! I'm not sure about our international friends but here in the US - its Back to School time whenever you go into the stores. Well I haven't had any reason to buy school supplies for years (I do have a boy starting Kindergarten this year - yay) but I am just for some reason attracted to the sales and things you can stock up on during this time! All those office supplies at a great discount - how can I resist? I buy things like file folders, paper clips, binders, tons of glue and markers and crayons, you name it - I want it!

What's this story have to do with the Shape Challenge? Well - this month I challenge you to use some office/school supplies on a layout! Let me see those pens, pencils, binder clips, staplers - whatever you want to use - but use at least 5 of these items! :)

Here are a few kits I found in the store that contained items you could use if you don't have any in your stash. Here they are:
    Hailee Girl - Andrea Gold {the clips in this one jumped out at me!}
    It's Elementary - Created by Jill {adorable BTS kit}
    School of Thought - Outside the Box Designs {supplies in art journal styling}

*I'll be back soon with some inspiration for you*

Additional info:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the August Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneous Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and be sure to link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

This month 5 lucky participants will be eligible to win a Daily Download Rewind coupon.

This challenge runs through August 31st!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here.

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer

I can't wait to see your creations!!!

I will give it a try!

Here's my Gallery Link, thanks for the challenge!

Here in the Uk our school holidays have only just started, still another 4 weeks to go
    Studio 4 Designworks also has a fantastic collection called School Daze which is what I have used for my layout

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...roject&cat=517
    Last edited by cee; 08-03-2012 at 02:07 AM.

5. ~Holli~ Mommy of two special angels

6. I've left love up to here... keep 'em comin' ladies!!! :)

I wanna see those office supplies that I can't buy at the store right now!

7. Here is my gallery link

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge-Web.jpg

Thanks for the great challenge.

8. Here is my Shape Challenge
    Gallery Link

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge-Web.jpg
    Thanks for the great challenge.

I quess back in the sixties you didn't have all that fantastic colored school materials, but I loved these little boys, waiting for the schoolbus!
    It reminds me of my younger brothers ;-)

My layout is here:

Here is mine! Thanks for the challenge!