shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: August Progressive Challenge

Here I go...
    August Progressive

Thanks!

STEP 1...

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

I just adore your new siggy, Suzette!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by MunchkinsMom View Post
    I agree with the others, it's not going to stay this easy. I think you're trying to lull us into thinking we're safe and then you're going to throw something impossible at us.

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Step Two:
    2. YUP!! Here it comes LOL.... now your going to find 3 complimentary papers and cut out 3 *NARROW* but curvy waves and place them on top of each other.. so that the ones under are showing a bit.. add shadows to add dimension... AND.. if you are placing them horizontally.. they will be just a 1/2" either above or below of the center line. Same goes if you're placing them vertically. .. BE CAREFUL not to make them too large.. there are 3 more steps to come! LOL :) To cut the waves... use your polygnol lasso tool to make a wavy line across the paper going off the edge at the far side. Then bring it down an inch or so and bring it back in a wavy line to off the page on the other side; bring it up again to met the start of your first line. That should select an area with a dotted line around it. Then choose *Inverse* (In Photoshop that's Ctrl+Sht+I .. not sure what it is in Elements.. Jump in with that info Element users! Please! and Thanks! ) and delete and that will get rid of everything except your wave. Make sense?

Post your layout by Sunday, August 12, 2012 The next step will be posted Monday, August 13, 2012

O dear, I'm not sure about this at all... LOL!

Step 2:

very interesting waves!! great colours ..can't wait to see how this progresses. :)

Hahaha, you make it sound very positive, thank you.
    I am a bit scary for next week step 3...!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    very interesting waves!! great colours ..can't wait to see how this progresses. :)

Here's mine.

perfect! love the colours too.. great patterns & textures :)