shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: August 2012 GDS -Junkie- Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    Here is mine! Thanks for the Challenge!

Oh Christina! How beautiful is your daughter, those eyes go straight to your heart. Gorgeous layout!

What a challenge to chose one kit to feature.... Yeh, I know you can mix kits, but I prefer to use one most of the time.

2 of my daughters were belly dancers for several years... so when I saw Oriental Dreams by Stefairy, I knew it would be a kit I would use many times. This is my youngest daughter in my favorite photo of her in her costume. It was taken in Cario, Egypt while she was posing for a famous Egyptian artist - MonsourA - so he could sketch her. I was taking art classes from him so that is how this all came to be. We lived there for 3 of the most interesting and challenging years of our lives.

Oh Kay that is marvelous! You have a lovely daughter, and your layout is so interesting and very fun to look at, wonderful job!

4. ~Holli~ Mommy of two special angels

What a wonderful layout Holli, and it really looks like you and the girls had a lot of fun!

Oh how fun, tractor rides! Super layout Cathy, and thanks for playing along!

Sorry, bit oversized!
    I always have trouble finding the right size...
    Last edited by PattyB; 08-08-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post

Sorry, bit oversized!
    I always have trouble finding the right size...
    I have resized your lovely layout for you. The size that we use for our layouts is generally 600 x 600 at 72 dpi, and if you 'save for web and devices', if you have PS or PSE, then it keeps the best quality at the lowest size of file.

What a super layout! And thank you for participating!

I will keep that in mind (mmm... didn't I learn that in the fist lesson??), thank you for resizing!

I'm glad you like it ;-)