shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed

Unhappy Prayers Needed

hi everyone,
    I have been off for a few days and will contiue to be for awhile at least 2 weeks , while I get my nerves back, and my house too... I attached a picture to kinda explain things... I really need prayers and time with My PaperClips!~ There are other pics ,but I JUST CAN'T DO THIS !!!!

WE ARE ALL OK NOW ,I JUST HAVE A REAL BAD CASE OF THE NERVES!!!! , AND THOUGHT I BETTR EXPLAIN WHY I HAVEN'T LEFT THOSE "GREAT COMMENTS ON THE TERRIFFIC LAYOUTS!!! I WILL MAKE IT UP TOO YA , I PROMISE!!!

the pic is just s start!` trust me its worse!!!

I promise to Explain thing when I return !!!!!

LOVES FROM
    LOVE4SCRAP AND HER PAPERCLIPS!!!

p.s. Hi I am Amy , and Got on here to help add the picture that Daneta could not get on here.... She is to nerved to get any of this right , it was just simple upload, and she couldn't do it (remember to hit upload!) hope that it works this time. !!!!

by the way Daneta was in the middle of the two beds, in the floor when it all came down...

Thanks Amy and I know Daneta says the same thing too...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Love4Scrap; 06-26-2007 at 05:05 AM. Reason: ATTACHMENT NOT THERE

Sending hugs and prayers your way.

and even though we don't know what your need it, God does

Thank you ALL FOR THE PRAYERS!~ AND THANKS AMY FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DID TO HELP ME.... I LOVE YOU

5. Thoughts are with you....good luck on getting throught his situation...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Daneta,

I'm so glad that you and the twins are okay! Were they in the room when it happened? I'm sure that your nerves are completely shot - I'll keep you in my prayers.... We'll look forward to seeing more layouts of your beautiful girls.

Take care!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

I have no clue what happened here ... but it sure LOOKS frightening!
    Daneta, I hope that everyone is perfectly well and safe ... and that whatever it was that happened will NOT happen again!
    We're all praying for your safety and sanity and a safe return!
    ~Traci~

Oh, Daneta! We are praying you through this terribly difficult time. I am so thankful that no one was injured in the collapse. I am, also, thankful that you have a friend like Amy close by to help and support you.
    AmyLeigh

9. My goodness this all sounds just terrible. My prayers go out to you and your family. Take care and big hugs!

Oh My!! I hope everything is o.k. now and may peace be with you and yours.