shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: ***new***london calling

Hybrid View

1. ***new***london calling

Hi all,

I have to apologise for this and first of all I would like to thank Art of Scrapbooking for pointing me to some mistakes I had on the Kit.

What happes is that as strange as it may look 2 common words like London/2012 are copyrighted, also and I know I was naive with that I tought the rings could be used if they were done from scratch and not having the same scale, spaces between them and not placed as the originals, but they would be considered too similar and for last I didn't even think people thoughts could be copyrighted but the truth is that you can't have 2 elements that will guide you to the IDEA of the Games, like the bigben and a torch together.

Saying this, I had to redo the kit, actually I created 2 independent kits ( including adding a couple more papers and elements), one for London and england and another one for Sports. The price of the 2 kits will be the same as the original one so there won't be any changes regarding that.

I hope you like them, Personally I like these two much more.

Here are they

LONDON CALLING

Find the Sports Kit here:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...337#post249337
    Last edited by Maria; 07-31-2012 at 07:04 AM.
    Hugs

I'd love to work with this cute kit, Maria!

You've made a very nice kit!
    I would love to play with it ;-)

4. Maria please check you have a private message and I emailed as well.

5. Hi All, Please check the 1st post :)
    Hugs

It looks wonderful!

7. Amazing