shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Artist Trading Cards?

Hybrid View

Artist Trading Cards?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but:
    are there any ATC-lovers here?

I am planning to do a digital ATC swap: you have to make 3 different (!) small layouts on A4 - shrink that to 6 x 8,5 cm. print and glue it on a 2,5 x 3,5 inch cardstock.

Use a kit of your choise, photo is nice but not neccesairy.

Because I am visiting the USA in september, I thought it would be handy with the poststamps: you have to send it to me in Holland, but for the returnenvelop just add a regular USA stamp, because I will post it in Denver when I get there.

I will mix this swap with participators from a Dutch digiscrapforum as well, so you will get back some various ATC's!

Anyone interested?

2. Yes, we have ATC lovers here- just give them a chance to come in out of the pool, lake, etc! haha!

I asked the same in a Dutch Forum, but there was also no response.
    So: nice try?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, we have ATC lovers here- just give them a chance to come in out of the pool, lake, etc! haha!

4. That's a shame. At least you tried. I am not in the US so it wouldn't help me.

ATC's are fun to make, but I never got into the trading part of it! Sorry!

I LOVE ATCs!!!!! I can never make just one though.....they are like potato chips...cant eat just one..have to make atleast a sheet of them!!!

I think we should have an ATC challenge/swap every month!! **poke poke Amanda**

I am promotor of the ATC in the Netherlands (that's my job LOL!) and organising swaps and being addicted gives me now... more then 17.000 atc's!

Although I am switching a bit to digiscrap on 12 inch actually. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    ATC's are fun to make, but I never got into the trading part of it! Sorry!

8. I have ti apologise as I will have to start the ATC swap in february. My son's house that he is renting while he is working in canada had tenants in who 2 days before christmass just left - they were hoarders and seriously it has taken us 2 weeks just to clean it out. I still have things to organise but am getting back on track slowly. I am looking forward to it so stay posted.

Things in real life are always more important than the virtual ones!
    creative greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    I have ti apologise as I will have to start the ATC swap in february. My son's house that he is renting while he is working in canada had tenants in who 2 days before christmass just left - they were hoarders and seriously it has taken us 2 weeks just to clean it out. I still have things to organise but am getting back on track slowly. I am looking forward to it so stay posted.
    You have been and still am very busy!
    Take your time.