shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Artist Trading Cards?

Artist Trading Cards?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but:
    are there any ATC-lovers here?

I am planning to do a digital ATC swap: you have to make 3 different (!) small layouts on A4 - shrink that to 6 x 8,5 cm. print and glue it on a 2,5 x 3,5 inch cardstock.

Use a kit of your choise, photo is nice but not neccesairy.

Because I am visiting the USA in september, I thought it would be handy with the poststamps: you have to send it to me in Holland, but for the returnenvelop just add a regular USA stamp, because I will post it in Denver when I get there.

I will mix this swap with participators from a Dutch digiscrapforum as well, so you will get back some various ATC's!

Anyone interested?

2. Yes, we have ATC lovers here- just give them a chance to come in out of the pool, lake, etc! haha!

I asked the same in a Dutch Forum, but there was also no response.
    So: nice try?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, we have ATC lovers here- just give them a chance to come in out of the pool, lake, etc! haha!

4. That's a shame. At least you tried. I am not in the US so it wouldn't help me.

ATC's are fun to make, but I never got into the trading part of it! Sorry!

I LOVE ATCs!!!!! I can never make just one though.....they are like potato chips...cant eat just one..have to make atleast a sheet of them!!!

I think we should have an ATC challenge/swap every month!! **poke poke Amanda**

I am promotor of the ATC in the Netherlands (that's my job LOL!) and organising swaps and being addicted gives me now... more then 17.000 atc's!

Although I am switching a bit to digiscrap on 12 inch actually. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    ATC's are fun to make, but I never got into the trading part of it! Sorry!

8. Oh my, I can't even imagine having that many!! I have an album of them, but that wouldn't hold your collection! I am pming you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Oh my, I can't even imagine having that many!! I have an album of them, but that wouldn't hold your collection! I am pming you.
    What is "pming"?

This is how it looks:

As you see, there is some space for more ;-)
    But now I am only collecting atc's with real stamps on it.
    There are three maps with stamps: Duthc, European and Rest of the World.

10. WOW those would be fantastic to browse thorugh.
    pming means she is sending you a private message here in the forum. If you look on the right side up top you should see
    Welcome Els AW and under that will be private messages in red. When you get a message it will show unread 1. just click on there and it will go to your messages.