shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Greeting from Ireland

Hybrid View

Greeting from Ireland

Hello everyone

My name is Christine,married to Michael and we have four awesome children.I hail from Waterford city Ireland.
    Since a a young child I have always been creative whether it was making clothes for my dolls,knitting,sewing, crocheting or drawing.My first love online was Sims 2 which I created custom content for and now for Sims 3.
    A wonderful friend introduced me to the world of psp as I needed a sigi and avi for my design section and I was amazed not to mention in awe of possibilities of design.I dove right in and completed a few courses learned how to make my own textures for my designs.I created every chance I got and loved every minute of it.
    Sadly I had to take a long breakbut I am back and have since progressed to PS.Found a link to Andrea's Bit's and Scraps which lead me to hear

2. Welcome Christine. Have a great time looking around and if you need anything just ask as there are lots of wonderful people here to help.

3. Hello, Christine! Glad you followed the link! Everyone has a different story to tell. Look forward to seeing more of yours!

Welcome to GDS! Hope to get to know you during challenges, etc.

5. My DH was adopted at age 8, and his true surname is O'Reilly- of County Cavan. :)

A very warm welcome to GDS, Christine! I'm sure you'll love it here as we are quite a friendly bunch from all over the world! I'm really looking forward to seeing all your awesome creations - maybe you'd like to participate in some of our challenges? Make sure to check out our Daily Download thread, as there is a beautiful freebie wairting for you every day. if you need any help, just holler and somebody will be there to help you right away!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine