shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Clipping Masks ~ PSE 9 ~ For Templates

Hybrid View

Clipping Masks ~ PSE 9 ~ For Templates

Hey!! Does anyone know if you can clip one paper to multiple items in one shot??? If so...how can it be done? Using a template..and sometimes I want to use the paper on multiple things...it would be easier to do it all in one shot!

Thanks!

2. Curious to know as I am playing in PSE10 now... yea, clipping should be easier, and text on a path, and templates and.... and...

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Curious to know as I am playing in PSE10 now... yea, clipping should be easier, and text on a path, and templates and.... and...

PSE 9 doesn't have text on a path...which makes me mad..but I figure I will wait a few versions before I upgrade!! I swear every day I learn something new that I can do with this thing....I dont even know what I would do with regular photo shop!

4. That's one of the reasons I got 10. For AJ it has to be a terrific help. Now, just to try it out! :)

Hi Christina,
    When I want to add the same paper/photo to multiple layers/clipping masks, without having to duplicate the paper again and again, I just merge all the clipping masks to one layer, and viola'!

Quote Originally Posted by Precepts and Promises View Post
    Hi Christina,
    When I want to add the same paper/photo to multiple layers/clipping masks, without having to duplicate the paper again and again, I just merge all the clipping masks to one layer, and viola'!
    Oooo!!! You are the QUEEN!! I never even thought of that! What a great idea! Thanks!