shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: How to Extract an Object from a Photo

Hybrid View

1. How to Extract an Object from a Photo

This tutorial is for Photoshop and is on How to Extract an Object from a Photo. Even though it was written for Photoshop, most tutorials can be used a guide for other software packages
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Woo hoo!!!
    I so want to learn how to do this!!
    Thanks Holly!!

3. thanks Holly I have been trying this out in PI11 now ...would love to learn how to make your image jump out like the lovely layouts in the gallery trying to work it out but keep mucking it up...hahahah..hugz from down under..
    *SMILE* always as it cost's you nothing and your GUARANTEED of one in return:-)My house may not be a Palace but tis a HOME, take care n have a wonderful day.

Thanks for bumping this! I'm going to try it this week :)

5. When I click on the link to read the tutorial I get a message that the file is damaged and cannot be repaired...
    The link is working for me now; I don't know what was wrong.
    Last edited by grammy201; 07-25-2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added to post.

Quote Originally Posted by grammy201 View Post
    When I click on the link to read the tutorial I get a message that the file is damaged and cannot be repaired...
    It's a PDF file, so you'll need Adobe to view it. You can download it here for free.

It opened okay for me just now, so if you have Acrobat Reader already, somebody smarter than me will be by to help you shortly!

Thanks for the tut!
    ~~Julie P.~~

I am going to try this AGAIN. I have done this in the past but with mixed results. Thank you for posting a different tut for me to try, yours looks easier than the one I used prior to this lol. I appreciate you posting this for us.