shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Christmas Calendars

Hybrid View

1. Christmas Calendars

It's Christmas in July and a great way to get a head start on all those Christmas gifts. Why not make your loved ones a special calendar? If you have kids or pets, you could use different photos for each month. Or maybe your Aunt loves flowers?

I've made templates of the calendars for you and they are on sale right now too! You can use them as big as they are or shrink them down to do ones that fit in a CD case for someone's desk.

As a bonus, I'm giving you some clip art to put on your calendars. Just use this coupon code (ClipArtCoupon) to download them for free.

Here are a couple of calendars that me and my CT's made last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MASHE_Calendar2012_December.jpg   DesignsbyMarcie_Calendar2011Quickpages_kit500.jpg  

fANTASTIC idea - and great price. Worth every penny!!! Thanks Marcie
    I've put the calendar on my wish list - just waiting to check out what else is new in the store :)

3. Yes the price is right, isn't it? I'm glad you are going to participate and enjoy that shopping!

Thanks for the challenge! Here's one that I've done for December 2012

5. Beautifully done! Its wonderful and it really feels like winter there!