shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: July Progressive Challenge

Here is my step 2:
    (This step really had me stumped - I still do not like how it looks and am hoping steps 3 and 4 will come to my rescue!!)

Step Three:
    3. In this step we need to link the photos. Find some complimentary papers and make a few paper strips, one with a decorative edge and place them so that the side, bottom or top edges of the photos (depending on how you placed your photos) are touching the strips, with the strip having the decorative edge on top and the rest under. Find a thin ribbon or string and place it with the strips, weaving it in and over if you like. Find a scatter and place it behind all. Try to keep the ribbon and the scatter thin and smaller as there are more steps to come :)

Post your layout by Thursday, July 19 2012 The next step will be posted Friday, July 20 2012

I haven't forgotten about the posting bonus for last month.. I'm just running behind.. a LOT ... :( .. sorry..

Thanks for the challenge! Here's mine with step 3
    Last edited by PattyB; 07-14-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Sure hope I've left enough room for the next step!
    Here's my LO so far:

My Step2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I wasn't too happy with my step two,,,but this step definitely came to the rescue!!!lol :) Great ideas Lone - thanks again for the challenges.
    here is my step 3:

Here is my step 3. I'm sorry but I had to rearrange some of the items I had placed in step 2 - the page just didn't work the way it was.

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

9. Here's my step 3

These are looking great!! Andrea.. no worries.. I hand out *artistic licenses* all the time!! lol :)