shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LESS IS MORE Challenge

I love the paper cutout's you've created to frame your beautifully blended dog. And using the frame as what looks like a dock or pillar is awesome. Very creative LO!

Love this kit!!! Adorable. So of course, I had to another layout from our time we lived in Corpus Christi. This is my hubby's boat... ready to go fishing.

Still waiting for my post with the page layout to be approved by the moderator. This is a great mini to add to my collection of your sea minis... Thanks for the comment in the gallery, Darlene.

Well, since my first post hasn't shown up yet... I will repost the layout I put in it. Here it is:

Really like these sea mini's... Still have photos to scrap from our time in Padre Island. Thanks for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Saskias and HyEllen - saw you LOs in the gallery and left you some love there! Thanks for participating - you've created super LOs!
    Darlene -I tried to put my LO in this thread- said it had to be approved - still not showing here - didn't I do it right?? Denise aka Hy Ellen

6. I will try to repost mine too. Maybe that will work out:

Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

I'm sorry ladies that your LOs were showing up here in the thread. They seem to be now. I did alert Debra to the problem and it appears she's fixed it. Yeah! Keep them coming ladies - they're such awesome LOs!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    I'm sorry ladies that your LOs were showing up here in the thread. They seem to be now. I did alert Debra to the problem and it appears she's fixed it. Yeah! Keep them coming ladies - they're such awesome LOs!
    Think it has something to do with how soon after we registered and joined when we tried to post to the forum. We are all newbies. I noticed that my first several posts didn't show up in any of the threads until I had reached either 5 or 6 posts count. All of them before that said it was "waiting for moderator" before they would show up. Never did see them, so went ahead and did a new posts of the layouts so everyone could see them. Even had to do a new challenge 7 tracker so I would be entered in it. My earlier post about that never showed up either.l

And now that they are finally showing up... you may see I have been all over the board having a ball with the challenges.

That could very well be it. I know on another site, I had to have 10 posts before anything showed up. It's probably a good thing, stopping stammers is one thing that comes to mind!