shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Photography Challenge - July 2012

1. Photography Challenge - July 2012

Hi everyone. I thought we would stay in the spirit of Christmas this month as we are celebrating Christmas in July all month.
    Here is this month's photo. - you can get larger size here.
    [This is also one of the papers in my Daily download gift for July 2nd. If you grab/grabbed that you have it already]
    The challenge is to use this as your inspiration. It is my personal photo and you can either use it in your layout/art journal page/ digital art OR use it as your inspiration and tell us all about it when you post. You could be inspired to take a photo of your own or be creative with the theme, color etc. Your page does not have to be christmas themed.
    Most of all have fun.

Additional info:

(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the July Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Photography Challenge Gallery
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

This challenge runs through June 31, 2012!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!

Help Links:

How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.

How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial

Here is a preview of the participation gift.

Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 07-16-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Beautiful inspiration photo. Look forward to grabbling the Daily Download and to doing this challenge!

3. Loved your photo, ty! and used it for the background for my layout. I did add an adjustment layer to change the colors slightly.

It's here.

4. Thanks so much for joining in Julie. I love the words you wrote.

Thanks for the challenge, and the photo! Here's mine

6. Thanks so much for joining in Patty. Lovely page.

Thanks! It was a fun challenge to do!

What a beautiful photo. Love all the glitzy decorations and white lights. Thanks for a wonderful inspiration photo. I used it as a wrapped present tied up with a bow.

9. Thanks so much for joining in. I am glad you liked my photo. I wish it was my tree lol. I took it when I was on holidays. I may have to get some inspiration from it this year but my tree is usually purple themed.
    Great idea using it as wrap on the gift. I love the photo as you have just caught that moment as she peaks into the bag.

10. Thank you all for joining in this month. Check your private messages for your gift.