shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recipe Exchange - Christmas in July

Ooh your shortbread recipe sounds yummy! I have emailed my file to you, thanks so much!

2. Thanks Patty I got it. I am just about off to bed so will dig the recipe out in the morning. I have been using it every christmas for about 25 yrs lol.
    Christmas for me is summer and hot so we have things like icecream christmas cakes lol.

3. Ok here is my shortbread one. I have another delicious quick easy recipe my son makes every christmas so will do an extra later.

In the gallery here.

I'm still learning my way around and hope I did this right. It's in the gallery and I will email to you as well. We usually have a very small Christmas dinner with only our immediate family but we always have this glaze on either ham or turkey.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 07-09-2012 at 09:00 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by yabby View Post

I'm still learning my way around and hope I did this right. It's in the gallery and I will email to you as well. We usually have a very small Christmas dinner with only our immediate family but we always have this glaze on either ham or turkey.
    Thanks so much for joining in and welcome to GDS. I got your email ok and will go off to the gallery and leave you some love as well.
    Thank you so much for this recipe as I have wanted to do a glazed ham for ages and never got around to it. This will be my inspiration. I am hoping to find a turkey to do a christmas in July dinner so will try it out then.

Quote Originally Posted by yabby View Post

Ooowh, that sounds so yummy!

Here's my recipe. It's our Christmas tradition to have this salad and Ham Loaf on Christmas Day. When my Mom first made this she rolled the cream cheese and walnuts into little balls and dropped them into the Jell-O. Took too much time for me! Gallery Link

Wow Pam! That really sounds yummy!

9. Wow that sounds worth a try. I imagine the cherry will go well with the ham and it is cold so good for me for a summer christmas lunch. We get cranberry sauce here in australia that is more like cranberries in jelly.
    Funny as I have got older I take the easier ways to make things too lol.
    Thanks so uch for joining in
    Sharon

Better late than never getting my recipe in!

Dried Beef Cheese Ball