shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Greetings from England

Hybrid View

Talking Greetings from England

Hi everyone

I'm Irene/Rene or EhKho {whichever you feel most comfortable with; I've been called worse LOL}, from Glasgow, Scotland but living in NE England. I am a SAHM to 4 kidlets aged between 22mths & 15yrs, 4 furbabies and my DH.

I'm a creative geek, I've been "arty-farty" since I could hold a crayon and a geek since discovering the Spectrum ZX lol. I've been online and designing this and that for nearly 14 years eeek, I've spent around 5 of them in the digiscrap community and have been developing in PHP/CSS/XHTML on and off since 2003/4; and I really dislike introducing myself on forums

I've been lurking around this site for a while now, waiting for the day when I could treat myself to a course and that happened this morning so I'm really looking forward to starting Paper Making #01 because you can never have too many techniques up your sleeve!

It's nice to meet you!

2. I love "creative geek " that describes me perfectly too lol. Welcome. I love making papers and am sure you will enjoy it.

Sharon

Welcome to GDS, Irene! I love the "creative geek", too! :) You'll enjoy your course and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of your creations!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Welcome, Irene! We LOVE creative geeks around here! :-)

Welcome to GDS, Irene! Glad you're able to take Andrea's course, it's a great one. I look forward to seeing what you make in the gallery!

Thank you for the warm welcome