shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite

1. Question What's Your Favorite

All Time Scary Movie?

OK I know it is lame but the exorsist. It wigged me out as a kid and I never got over it.

lol Rebecca - I am even more lame - I HATE scary movies, so I don't watch them at all!!

4. oh you know a really scary new one.. When A Stranger Calls... Scared me to death!! Watched it with Kristin and her best friend and we were all three screaming!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    OK I know it is lame but the exorsist. It wigged me out as a kid and I never got over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    lol Rebecca - I am even more lame - I HATE scary movies, so I don't watch them at all!!
    That one's a little TOO scary! My all time favorites are the actual Halloween movies with Jamie Lee Curtis... oh and although this wouldn't count as "horror" I love the Silence of the Lambs.. both the books and the movies

The Grudge - stupid I know but I cant stand that sound !!! The ring..is a little scary.... Oh anddddd The skeleton Key - I got nightmares from that movie (at my age! sheesh)
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

7. Oh Ladies....one thing you should know about Deb and her clan is that they all SCREAM over scary movies then laugh them off after wards!

As for me....TERROR TRAIN! My very first scary movie I ever saw. Then I'd have to say JAWS cuz mom scared me half to deaf screaming and that made me scared!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'm with Twirlyjoy. No scary movies unless you count the news...

I'm hooked on documentaries at the moment.

9. Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post

LOL I'm with you on that one! My dh sometimes gets frustrated cause he loves scary movies and I always leave the room when he turns one on!

10. well I have to confess.. my dh is outta town alot right now.. and no way am I watching any scary movies here after Hannah goes to bed and I'm alone in front of the tv!