shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silly Newbie Question

1. Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...=abbreviations

and here is the answer to my own question....LOL. Search before you ask, right?
    LOVE that one, it was fun to read through!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I would not suggest using taggers for ATC's as the quality is not there for you- any way you look at it. Especially if you are going to print and do a hybrid ATC.
    I agree!

3. Patty, I see you have a siggy and blinkie in your post. Can you tell me how to add one for myself so it shows up in the forum? Thanks so much!

Charlene

Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    The tagger size kits are often used for siggies (your signature which follows all of your posts) and for ATC's (artist's trading cards) but I prefer to use the 300dpi images for best printing quality.

As everyone has explained... "tagger" kits are usually done in 72dpi and can't be expanded for use in full-sized pages [usually done at 300dpi which will print nicely. If you try to enlarge tagger elements on a page size, they will look "pixilated" or blurry or full of dots.

PattyB, had not thought to use any tagger sizes for siggy but bet they would look fine if you set the background at 72dpi before adding them. Only have a few of the tagger sizes once I discovered what they were.

Quote Originally Posted by ciocichar View Post
    Patty, I see you have a siggy and blinkie in your post. Can you tell me how to add one for myself so it shows up in the forum? Thanks so much!

Charlene
    Check out our Great Tutorials section!

I did find this info with HOW-TO as well!

Create a new document with the dimensions 1000 pixels high and 3000 pixels wide and 72 dpi, and then decorate to your heart's content! Then resize to 100x300 pixels, save and add to your signature!
    Go to your settings page, click on signature, and upload the image just like you would with your avatar.
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 11-10-2012 at 09:44 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hellokitty1661 View Post
    I am new to digital scrapping and I am an addict!! I am more addicted to building my stash and sorting through old family photos at this point than doing actual lay outs, and I am trying to figure everything out on my own as I go.

So, here is a question that I have not been able to figure out....

what is a "tagger kit"?

I know I will have more questions as I go, but I thought this would be a good start to get my feet wet!
    I am also a digi-scrapping newbie and spend my time on the computer either scanning in old photos (have about 25 or more albums to do), looking for stash, and reading this forum after today - just found this today.