shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Your Calendar for Introduce A Friend to Digital Scrapbooking Chat

1. Talking Mark Your Calendar for Introduce A Friend to Digital Scrapbooking Chat

November 8, 2006 (NEW TIME)

Please mark your calendars for a great new event here at GDS!!

Bring a friend and come chat with the GDS Designers at 10 pm EST in the main chat room. The chat will focus on the basics of digital scrapbooking with lots of fun prizes and freebies!

Even if you can't bring a friend.. come join us anyway for a great time!!
    Last edited by admin; 11-03-2006 at 03:55 PM. Reason: NEW TIME

I will promise to dream of you all - I will be fast asleep as it will be 2am my time and so I will miss it unfortunately :(

3. Oh.. :( That's not good... maybe we can do it in your time frame zone too... what's a good time for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Oh.. :( That's not good... maybe we can do it in your time frame zone too... what's a good time for everyone?
    That would be awesome!!! We are 5 hours ahead of EST, so any thing from 2 till 5pm EST would make it evening for us Europeans and would be great! Not that I expect a web site personally for us, but it would be great to have it at a time for us too, if possible!!

That time fits me perfectly lol.... it will be my afternoon. I will be looking forward to this
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

ooooo yeay and it is on my Birthday - i wont even need Joy to remind me this time! Yeay and double yeay!

3PM here Thursday, so I have put it in my organizer with a two hour alarm. Rushing home from work that day, I may be late but I should be there.

8. sounds like fun, unfortunately I won't make it b/c I have to work and go to university that day but maybe for the next one!

everyone have fun! ill be at work as well.

I will be there with bells on... if I remember... remind me like ten more times before then...lol!!!

Stephanie