shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winners Announced! Ready to try to win again? Answer this fun question....

Winners Announced! Ready to try to win again? Answer this fun question....

Ready for another question? and your answer might win you a FREE product from GDS!

Congratulations to the Winners!

What's the question you ask, right?

Simple... the question is:

"What's your all time favorite GDS product and why?"

Share you answer here (feel free to show off the product too) in this thread and I'll be back in a little while to select 3 random winners!!

Hurry though... limited time.. tick tock, tick tock
    Last edited by Debra; 06-27-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Can I say the monthly megas-I can't pick just one! I love the fact that I get so many designers in one coordinated kit. So much fun to scrap with!

Gosh, you know I agree with Pam, the monthly mega kits are so wonderful. But if I had to pick only one kit that I love the best, right now, that would be Letters of Love by Studio4 Designworks.

This is the kit I'm talking about

It is just so beautiful, and it allows you to make layouts like this

Thanks for asking!

I agree with everyone else so far, the collab kits are always my favorites because of the variety. If I had to pick a single designer and a single kit though, I'd probably go with Daddy's Little Girl by Studio4 Designworks because it really made me remember how it felt to be a little girl and think my Dad could do anything.

Holy Cow! How am I supposed to pick? Like they said above...I love the collabs as well...they are HUGE and you can do so much with them. BUT...I also have my fav designers as well. I also scrap AND art journal...soooo one of my favorite scrap kits well scrap BUNDLE would have to be (although I love them all) is Created by Jills Bundle of Minis!

I picked this because I have made I don't know how many layouts with this bundle...a gagillion atleast!

Then if you were asking me about Art Journaling...then I would have to pick Outside the Box Designs Art Doll Bundle I use a part of this kit in almost every journal page I make!!

So there...cheatin a bit by picking TWO!

Ohmygoodness, what a tough question! Well, I agree about the collabs for all the reasons given above.

As to my all time favourite kit by a single designer: *Journal Me This Bits* by Studio4 Designworks

As for Art Journalling, my favourite is: *Sailing New Seas* by Artistic Alliance

Last edited by bombalurina59; 06-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

My favorite collab is Winter's Chance from this past January (a lot because of the colors :

and for single kit, Verena Designs kit Angels Tend to Dream:

I LOVE the bright colors!! CBJill's kits are awesome.

It changes whenever I buy something new...but right now I am using the "American Story" on several projects - loving it!

I'm with everyone on the GDS collabs being my favorite overall. However, for a single product (really product type) I find myself going back to Andrea Gold's templates over and over. Her classic template bundle #2 is super.

Templates help me to make a nice layout and they give me enough freedom to be creative. The templates really helped when I first began digital scrapping too.