shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany

Hi,

I justed stepped in here. My name is Gina and I'm from Germany. I am married with a wonderful husband. I have a daughter who lives in Califonia and a stepdaughter. I have fulltime job in a software company.

I love digital scrapbooking.

If you would like more about me please feel free to ask.
    Liebe Gruesse, Gina

2. Begrüßen Gina

I am sure you will enjoy it here. If you need any help just ask as there are lots of friendly people to help.

Sharon [who loves germany ]

Thank you for your warm welcome
    Liebe Gruesse, Gina

Welcome, Gina!
    Where in Germany are you?

Welcome to GDS, Gina! Look forward to seeing you around the site.

I'm living in the northeast area of Northrhein-Westfalia
    Liebe Gruesse, Gina

Beautiful! I've been to Dusseldorf, once, for the Christmas Market with two of my children. Bitterly, bitterly cold, but oh did we have a wonderful time!

oh, that's great. Duesseldorf is away 2 hours by car. I was on Duesseldorf Airport for a few times (always the start for the family visit to California).
    Liebe Gruesse, Gina

Herzlich willkommen hier bei GDS und liebe Grüße aus Bayern! Du wirst Dich hier bestimmt wohl fühlen, wir sind eine nette, lustige Truppe! Wir haben viele tolle Challenges hier, an denen Du gerne teilnehmen kannst und schau auch im Forum bei "Daily Download" vorbei, dort wartet täglich ein neues, tolles Freebie auf Dich!

And here's the message again for all our Non-German speakers: :)

A warm welcome here at GDS and greetings from Bavaria! I'm sure you will love it here, we're a friendly and fun bunch! We have lots of great challenges and would be very happy for you to participate in them. Also, make sure to check out the "Daily Download" thread in the forum - there's a great new freebie waiting for you every day!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

10. Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I think it's better to write in English, isn't it?
    Liebe Gruesse, Gina