Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
Welcome, Cyndi! I, too, am an Air Force brat, born in the US but spent time in England and Germany. We lived in Arizona for many years, and I'm a UofA grad, though many years older than you. Amazing what the commonalities are amongst us all in the digiworld! Hope you enjoy the site!
My husband & I went to see both our family, when we went to Germany & Switzerland. Nice when we both have family that comes from that area. I'm only starting to like this site, it helps to be on a creative team of one of the designers, so I look forward to sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Precepts and Promises View Post
The turnips and potatoes, sound yummy, but the haggis... I have celiac, so I need to avoid oats, regardless. But, I'm pretty much game for trying anything!
I didn't know & still do not know where my post went to, however according to your reply, I C U found it. I too am allergic to a lot of foods: there is so little foods I can actually enjoy. I have a love-hate relationship with foods: It seems the foods I like, hates me!!

[QUOTE=Amanda;245936]First, HI Cyndi!
Glad to see you here! Looking forward to your pages with all those photos![QUOTE]

Thanks everyone for the welcome so far.