shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, feel free to remind me. I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible but don't be afraid to ask again in case I missed it. The forum emails me when there is a new post but rarely a question may end up in my spam folder. Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

2. Andrea,
    OK I'm frustrated. Lesson 1a - at the very end - the last page. When I apply the filter to the green channel without splitting the channels and then show all of the channels again, mine is more green - whereas yours is red. What am I doing different? Marge

I'm going to need to see your psd file. Go here and upload your file:

http://www.dropitto.me/agoldclasses

The password to upload is hello123

That should put your file in my drop box account and it will also send me a message letting me know it is there. :)

Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by margel View Post
    Andrea,
    OK I'm frustrated. Lesson 1a - at the very end - the last page. When I apply the filter to the green channel without splitting the channels and then show all of the channels again, mine is more green - whereas yours is red. What am I doing different? Marge

I got your screenshots. Can you upload your .psd file also? This is a nice way to upload because it comes right to my computer! :)

Andrea,

5. Hi Andrea,
    I don't know why I've been so stumped with this class. It's taken me this long to get through 1a. Anyway, I think I figured out the problem. So I finished the assignment and did the homework. I uploaded it to the gallery. Please tell me if this looks correct. No one else has anything in the gallery that I can compare mine to to know if I'm even in the same ballpark.
    I will work on the other lessons this week end. I'm not giving up!
    Marge

I just looked at your homework and it looks great! When the gallery crashed two months ago, we lost all of the past students work so there is nothing to compare too which is too bad. Anyway, you are doing great! :)

Hi Andrea,
    I don't know why I've been so stumped with this class. It's taken me this long to get through 1a. Anyway, I think I figured out the problem. So I finished the assignment and did the homework. I uploaded it to the gallery. Please tell me if this looks correct. No one else has anything in the gallery that I can compare mine to to know if I'm even in the same ballpark.
    I will work on the other lessons this week end. I'm not giving up!
    Marge

7. Andrea,
    I know that I am really lagging behind with this class, but I am not going to give up and quit. Can I continue to upload the homework after the June class ends?

Marge

Yes, you can. The forum will stay open for at least 4 more weeks also. :)

Andrea,
    I know that I am really lagging behind with this class, but I am not going to give up and quit. Can I continue to upload the homework after the June class ends?

Marge