shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June Photoshop Elements Classes Still Open for Enrollment!

Smile June Photoshop Elements Classes Still Open for Enrollment!

GDS Photoshop Elements Classes are open for enrollment!

They're on Special right now 50% off too!

If you are interested in learning more about
    what the class covers or would like to enroll,
    you can find out more information HERE

Deadline for signups is June 8th!
    Remember enrollment qualifies you to get our monthly collab kit FREE!

During the enrollment process, please be sure to provide your forum username during the order process so that we can provide you access to the special private forum set up for the classroom.

Looking forward to having you as a Student!

Happy Scrapping
    Last edited by Debra; 06-04-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Hi!! I already took both of these....will you guys be offering an advanced class at all??

3. Ahhh - I signed up for the class and paid, but now I don't have any idea how to access or get into the class. Help?!?!?!?!

- Karen W

Quote Originally Posted by kwohlafka View Post
    Ahhh - I signed up for the class and paid, but now I don't have any idea how to access or get into the class. Help?!?!?!?!

- Karen W
    Hi Karen,

We have you scheduled for the July Photoshop Elements Class since it's so late in the month. (This particular announcement was posted early in the month of June and enrollment closed the 2nd week of June).

You will be emailed the specifics with how to access the class forum, etc.

Looking forward to having you as a Student

Debra

5. I don't know how to access the pse beginning class itself. I have the syllabus and I don't think I received the access code to access the forum.
    Help me I signed up a few months ago but was having problems with my computer and I have been having problems getting into the class. I would appreciate some help.
    Hyscrapper
    Heather Youngdell

6. Quote Originally Posted by hyscrapper View Post
    I don't know how to access the pse beginning class itself. I have the syllabus and I don't think I received the access code to access the forum.
    Help me I signed up a few months ago but was having problems with my computer and I have been having problems getting into the class. I would appreciate some help.
    Hyscrapper
    Heather Youngdell
    Hi Heather
    i believe you have been contacted via the other thread but if this isn't resolved you could send a private message to debra and I am sure she will sort it out for you.

7. Debra/Andrea
    I have tried to contact Debra on her private messages and has never replied. I just want to get my money's worth.
    Heather Youngdell (hyscrapper)

8. Now I am just frustrated and am not sure I want to take the class any more. Andrea is there another way to make up for the class. I would be happy with 30.00 of your stuff.I love your kits.

9. Hyscrapper i am so sorry you have had problems with this. I have sent this direct to Andrea for you and am sure she will get back to you promptly and be able to sort a solution that works for you.

Hi Heather, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. Can you send me an email to agold76@gmail.com and I will get this all fixed for you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by hyscrapper View Post
    Now I am just frustrated and am not sure I want to take the class any more. Andrea is there another way to make up for the class. I would be happy with 30.00 of your stuff.I love your kits.