shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from New York!

Talking Hi from New York!

Introducing myself here. Not new to scrapbooking, but new to the site. I've been doing both paper and digi scrapping on and off for the past 12 years or so. Been "off" a bit and now getting back "on". I look forward to hanging out here!

Welcome to GDS! Can't wait to see your layouts, and love to see you join in the fun challenges!

A very warm welcome here at GDS! So glad you've joined us! Be sure to check out the *Daily Download* thread here at the forum. We have a fantastic freebie waiting for you every day!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Welcome!

Welcome NY! Look forward to seeing your layouts and hope you join in the challenge fun. Or, what Cathy said

6. Hi there! What part of NY are you in- upstate? The Island, boroughs?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Hi there! What part of NY are you in- upstate? The Island, boroughs?
    Hi Amanda, I'm in the Mohawk Valley...about half way between Syracuse and Albany. Are you from NY, too?

8. Nope, but DH is. Grew up 5th grade up on Long Island- Dix Hills and Nesconset. :) He went to camp up in the Catskills. NYC is a blast, love to visit there.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Nope, but DH is. Grew up 5th grade up on Long Island- Dix Hills and Nesconset. :) He went to camp up in the Catskills. NYC is a blast, love to visit there.
    My part of NY is a whole different world from down there. Been to the Catskills before and the city. Wonderful places to see, hope you get there someday!

10. Catskills - never ventured. NYC- four times. like I said, nice to visit the city, haha! NY is pretty in most parts! That was a surprise on my first visit, I was thinking only of the city. ha. First trip, we drove from Indiana. I navigated the whole way till we got to NY. Then Dh says, " I have it from here". So we get really low on gas at 11:00pm in Harlem cos he took a wrong turn! hahaha!!!Got stuck on the LI Expressway needing a bathroom! Not fun. Finally arriving was such a relief! Love travel though. Anyways, welcome to GDS