shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has your DH ever done this??

1. Well I am.
    I hate wearing a bra and admit I have a habit of sometimes taking it off in the upstairs lounge. I am adept after years at removing it from under my top lol. Problem is I sometimes forget to move it and will find it on the lounge days later. Whenever I hear visitors arrive I have to do a quick scan of the loungeroom but my daughter has found a couple hanging over the arm of the chair.

Hope hubby is going well and if he is anything like mine when he broke his collarbone - I hope you are surviving - lol.

Too funny, y'all. I have to admit I've done the same many times. Hate wearing them, especially when it's hot.

Amanda! You named your bra "Bertha?" LOL...you are crazy!!!

LOL....I am sure the therapist has seen a lot worse! Hope hubby is doing well, and that you are taking care of yourself. I think I would be getting a window A/C unit! Can't imagine anyone in the south living without A/C!

5. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    LOL....I am sure the therapist has seen a lot worse! Hope hubby is doing well, and that you are taking care of yourself. I think I would be getting a window A/C unit! Can't imagine anyone in the south living without A/C!
    Oh, we have two, but none for the living room as it is a huge historical window and doesn't open. We will survive, this kind of heat makes everyone go slowly. At least the bedroom stays cool for sleeping. Thanks!