shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has your DH ever done this??

1. Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    You know what my dad used to do when I was younger and lived at home? If I took of my socks and left them in the living room or someplace they didnt belong..he would stuff them into one of my jacket pockets...you have no idea how many times I would be out with friends and stick my hands in my coat pocket and come up with dirty socks!
    THAT is hilarious!!!!
    We should have done that with our son. He used to get the dishes washed so quickly when it was his turn-we were amazed...until we began to miss dishes, silverware?? I went to get our reserve of laundry soap out of the pantry and found the dirty dishes and silverware- about 2 weeks worth stashed there!!! He washed just enough to fool us. Imagine if we had put those in his pockets!

Ok...my DH just did something wonderful (said in a sarcastic voice) I had been loading up the washer for a couple days..just putting stuff in it as I came across it..waiting for a full load. My DH..the sweetie that he is went out to clean my truck..which I was VERY happy about because with all the traveling we have been doing lately it is just trashed! Sooo I saw that he had started the washer...great right? yeah well...he had brought in the FLOOR MATS from the truck...and threw them in and washed them with my clothes! I was bout to kill him!!! those mats were nasty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    Ok...my DH just did something wonderful (said in a sarcastic voice) I had been loading up the washer for a couple days..just putting stuff in it as I came across it..waiting for a full load. My DH..the sweetie that he is went out to clean my truck..which I was VERY happy about because with all the traveling we have been doing lately it is just trashed! Sooo I saw that he had started the washer...great right? yeah well...he had brought in the FLOOR MATS from the truck...and threw them in and washed them with my clothes! I was bout to kill him!!! those mats were nasty!!!
    Y'all have had me in stitches reading all these posts, until here Christine! ... I would have totally lost it on him.

My husband works for a gas company delivering fuel/propane etc. Well he gets uniforms from work. Which is a great thing seeing how when he drives the short fuel truck he normally comes home filthy, the only problem is he never seems to "remember" to take his uniforms in to have them wash them, so I always end up doing it!! I keep asking him what the purpose of us paying for "mandatory" uniforms is when I still have to wash them. ... Gotta love'em!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

I'm ready to string my DH up in the nearest tree right now!!!!!

He went to the RC track to do some maintenance on it today. He was in such a hurry to leave, he forgot the gas for the weed eater, his pipe tobacco, and who knows what else. Well, he stopped by a gas station near the track to put gas in the car before coming back home to get what he had forgot! (btw....which is 20+ miles one way).
    He was calling a friend and put his cell phone on TOP OF THE CAR!!!!!! Guess what.....now he doesn't remember whether he moved it off and he can't find it anywhere!!!!!!
    I have checked our account online and so far no usages, so that's good, but the phone just rings and then goes to voicemail! I have "Find my phone" set up, but he didn't have it turned on for his phone!

Men!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!

5. That's rough, Cathy, and Chris, you make me laugh- Once DH put our toothbrushes in the dishwasher!!!!! ACK!!!
    Well, yesterday a package came for DH. It was pretty big, and I could tell it was military issue stuff. I thought, "Great, there goes our trip money!" But after a few minutes decided to wait it out and ask. Turns out it was a gift from a friend- fellow army vet! yea! We are both happy. LOL

These stories are all so funny!!! I am always just shaking my head at my DH...I mean here he is, this very intelligent man probably one of the smartest that I know...and he does these weirdo wacky things around the house all the time! I just caught him cleaning up dog vomit with my DISH rag! I was like are you KIDDING ME? I wash the dishes, the counters, etc with that and you are cleaning up dog puke? Hello! That't what paper towels are for! He couldn't figure out why I told him to put it in the trash when he was done...yuck...I don't care if you can wash it...you don't clean up anything to do with the dogs with stuff I clean our dishes with! gessssh!

Well, found the missing phone.....it was run over by a car. One Very Shattered IPhone!

8. Too bad you don't have the phone Dan had. He was replacing the transmission fluid last saturday, and set the BRAND NEW phone off to the very far corner of the tarp, away from everything to protect it. Then he lifted the filter out and began to dump the old fluid, and somehow, you guessed it, it ran right to his phone! He didn't realize it for about five minutes. By then it was a greased goose! Company replaced it and allowed him to keep his minutes!

Truly.. I am OTFLMHO!... you all need to be on AFV!!! You could ALL win the $100K easily!

10. Smile ☺☻☺ Got a NEW one for ya! ☻

Ok, so, surgery on the knee went well on Monday, so they sent him home yesterday with plans for a home visit today. Normal, right? Right. I asked if the nurse would be going anywhere but the living room and possibly the kitchen. He said, no, it will be a quick visit. So I washed all dishes this morning in the heat ( historic homes are not known for central air lol) and mopped the floor and vaccumed the L.R. and even cleaned up my studio wall. I made the bed and the bedroom was fairly clean, but didn't touch the bathroom. By the time I finished the kitchen, I was overheating again. Yesterday bringing him home we had to stop at Wallyworld for some groceries, cos of today being the 4th. That went well until I had to load them all into the car in 100 degree heat. I was really really overheated- my face turned red and then a weird pink for hours.
    I digress... but I have to to explain the funny??? part of this post: I was sooo overheated yesterday afternoon that I took of my bra and hung it on the closet doorknob to air out. I didn't have time or energy to wash it right then. I left it there overnight. So, have you guessed it yet? YUP! The therapist/nurse (a male) wanted to "go have a look see" at the bedroom area and bathroom. UGH!!!! And there was "Bertha" hanging boldy on the closet doorknob waiving hello!! ARRRGGGGGGH!!! I was horrified.
    But now, we all are laughing, right?