shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has your DH ever done this??

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Oh, YOU TWO!!! Truly did make me laugh out loud ( or aloud- then it would be LAL?)
    At least the socks made it to the basket! DH & DS leave them where they remove them, especially in the summer! But, there are worse things, so, I am still thankful.

Just thought a rant thread would be fun!
    You know what my dad used to do when I was younger and lived at home? If I took of my socks and left them in the living room or someplace they didnt belong..he would stuff them into one of my jacket pockets...you have no idea how many times I would be out with friends and stick my hands in my coat pocket and come up with dirty socks!

2. Mine just said, let's go to Olive Garden--- I'm outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Mine just said, let's go to Olive Garden--- I'm outta here!
    Sounds good to me! Enjoy!

4. It was a really nice time- he has been under soooo much stress, with school, car in shop, family illnesses, and the stupid case, it was great to have him come and suggest it, and he was like his old self. More handsome with age!!

5. Awww...

That's sweet Amanda. Great that you were able to enjoy and hopefully forget all the worries for a little bit!

7. We did! We have gotten quite good at setting things aside,- "whatever doesn't kill you first..."

You all's stories are so sweet and funny! We're so lucky for the crazy wonderful men we have, aren't we! Wouldn't trade them for anything... especially since they put up with us sitting here just like this right now, most of the time!

I think I'm gonna try that socks in the pockets idea :)

9. socks are the bane of my existance! Never a match! We get packages of matching white so that's okay... and yes, the scrunching goes on here too!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapinfan View Post
    socks are the bane of my existance! Never a match! We get packages of matching white so that's okay... and yes, the scrunching goes on here too!
    ..lol... When my munchkins were younger I had a big bin where I threw all the unmatched socks (and it was always full).. use to be a great punishment... "what did you just say to me child?!.. Oh really...? Time for you to start matching up some socks!"...

... of course now, they just giggle when I threaten them with sock matching!