shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Posting Guidelines

Hybrid View

1. Posting Guidelines

I have been searching the forums to see if there are any posting guidelines for this site, and I haven't been able to find any. Can someone post a link to such a thread if one exists? If not, what are the guidelines regarding referencing other sites, such as in forum posts, signatures, and gallery credits?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky4 View Post
    I have been searching the forums to see if there are any posting guidelines for this site, and I haven't been able to find any. Can someone post a link to such a thread if one exists? If not, what are the guidelines regarding referencing other sites, such as in forum posts, signatures, and gallery credits?

Thanks!
    Hi, Sparky! Glad to have you here!
    You may customize your siggy, add blinkies, etc. If you are on a CT, you can add a non-clickable blinkie. In the gallery you may list your credits as you would anywhere else, but we do ask that you not link to other sites. If I left anything out I am sure more of our wonderful members will add to this thread. And, please, don't hesitate to ask questions, any time!
    AmyLeigh

Amy's right! When you go to the Gallery homepage, you'll notice a little note under "Welcome to Our Gallery!" about linking..........

Glad to have you!!!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Thanks AmyLeigh & Amy for responding to this....that about sums it up!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Has this policy changed? I have been noticing off site linked blinkies?

I was wondering that also applies to our blog sites in a siggy? Is it okay if they are clickable?