shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Link problems

Link problems

I've found a bug--clicking on an individual's link (the forum name link) while looking at threads in the "New Threads & Posts" window takes me to someone else's description. I tried this with multiple different links. For example, I clicked on Precepts & Promises, and got Amanda's description. Then I clicked on Britnkaysmemaw and got my own description. Weird...

I found a glitch too.

When you go to Quick Links/Mark Forums Read -

I get this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Guess I should Inform the Administrator on this, lol.

Another "problem": with the new design on the forum and gallery pages, there's no link to go to other places, as there was with the old design. With that we had the green line at the top of the page with all the site areas, Home--Blog--Calendar--Forum--Gallery--Store, etc. Now, nothing except what's in the gray line. Notably, you can't go from the gallery to the store or from the forum to the store. You have to change the URL to just http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/ to return to the title page, and choose the store, or blog, or whatever from there. The top of the blog has all the links there, perhaps that's what's planned for the forum and gallery home pages? I sure hope so, otherwise it's a lot of trouble to get from one place to the next.

Thanks for the heads up... off to investigate.

Also...I was just trying to upload and it tells me that I have exceeded my alloted 27 uploads for the day..... 27?

6. Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    Also...I was just trying to upload and it tells me that I have exceeded my alloted 27 uploads for the day..... 27?
    LOL- bless your heart, Christina- I know you are trying so hard to refill your gallery!

Any word on that, Debra? Thanks!