shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: INSD "Oh Yeah, I'm a Designer!" Challenge

1. WOW!!!! how cute! i love that transparent corner? ( only looking at pv right now) its so delicate and too cute.... great job also sent a pm to you

Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    Thanks so much for the challenge!! I'm playing anyway - I already have the prize, LOL!!! So, here's my preview

Image is linked to the gallery.
    If you like my mini, you can download it HERE

2. a lot of beautiful things here ! congrats girls !
    I work with psp10 and I try to learn CS5

3. Yay I have mine done. I was inspired to make this by some photos I took over the weekend. I used the flower image for the main paper and as the inspiration for the rest.
    I hope you enjoy.

You can download here.

Lovely colours! Well done :)

5. very dreamy!! love it, great work

Quote Originally Posted by demiurgia View Post
    Yay I have mine done. I was inspired to make this by some photos I took over the weekend. I used the flower image for the main paper and as the inspiration for the rest.
    I hope you enjoy.

You can download here.

such lovely things being created here, I hope you also like my Template.

and HERE is a layout created using my Template and GDS "Catch Of The Day" Collab

Template can be downloaded HERE

I also have a freebie kit available on my Blog I had posted that just before this contest and is still available.
    "Ever stop to think..... and forget to start again?" My Blog

Wow! These are awesome!

I'm both very impressed and somewhat intimidated by what you talented people have come up with so far. I'm revising my plan to try something simpler than what I originally had in mind. Will try to get it all together by the 15th.

Selra

8. i like the template, you did a great job, ty for sharing and being a part of the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_caz View Post

and HERE is a layout created using my Template and GDS "Catch Of The Day" Collab

I also have a freebie kit available on my Blog I had posted that just before this contest and is still available.

That is awesome - I LOVE your word art. I think I might enlarge one of those boards and frame it for the kitchen!! Too cute and great job on the mini kit. Thanks so much for sharing it :)

Quote Originally Posted by christellevandyk View Post
    I've done it!!

I present...
    Kitchen Comforts

You can download Kitchen Comforts here.

great template - thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_caz View Post