shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: INSD "Oh Yeah, I'm a Designer!" Challenge

I created a template, but now can't find the tou I had used before.
    Ok. I found the tou and modified it.
    Here is my first template.

Please click on the template preview to get the download link from the gallery.
    Last edited by Gem; 05-15-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: updating instructions

Wonderful creations by everyone!

3. so happy to have had all of you participate! i loved seeing all the creations, have fun using the grab bag!

Thanks so much!

There are a very talented group of ladies here at GDS!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmade View Post
    so happy to have had all of you participate! i loved seeing all the creations, have fun using the grab bag!
    Thank you for the great grabbag, I will probably be very tempted to try my hand at "designing" again!

Quote Originally Posted by christellevandyk View Post
    Thank you for the great grabbag, I will probably be very tempted to try my hand at "designing" again!
    Then we should really talk!

7. Quote Originally Posted by aussie_caz View Post
    such lovely things being created here, I hope you also like my Template...

I also have a freebie kit available on my Blog I had posted that just before this contest and is still available.
    Super work! and I JUST ADORE your signature!

@ everyone: you all have been very busy- I have missed this thread lately. Kuddos to all who entered in! Way to go!

Thanks to all...

I would like to thank all the wonderful folks who participated in this challenge of challenges: Debra for organizing it when the GDS meltdown was probably taking over 99% of her time and energy, Sweetmade for her very generous gift, and all the gals who contributed minikits and templates.

Selra

9. Quote Originally Posted by sweetmade View Post
    so happy to have had all of you participate! i loved seeing all the creations, have fun using the grab bag!
    Thank you so much for it. I am off to look through and then have been inspired by all the cool signatures so going to try my hand at making one.

Thank you so much for the ree gift, it was a lot of fun participating in this challenge.... have to use my new toys to create a mini now :)
    "Ever stop to think..... and forget to start again?" My Blog