shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ✾ ✾ Art Journal GIVEAWAY!!! ✾ ✾

1. ✾ ✾ Art Journal GIVEAWAY!!! ✾ ✾

You may register for the Art Journal Giveaway here, beginning Friday May 4th 9AM. EST

Simply post in this thread your real name,
    and why you would like to have an Art Journal starter kit.

A winner will be chosen via RANDOM GENERATOR and announced on Monday, May7.
    All registrants must be willing to give their home mailing address to me VIA PM if chosen as winner.
    {DO NOT pm me your address unless I contact you, that would jam my PM box--Thank you! }
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-07-2012 at 06:59 AM.

2. Giveaway

I'd love to win this kit in order to expand my creative options and learn new things!

Thanks and Happy Scrapping!
    Jean Marziale aka ArtyCat

3. I've always admired art journals and would love to try my hand at it! Winning the kit would allow me to do that!

Thanks!
    ChristiBenz aka Scrapinfan

4. I've never attempted an Art Journal. It looks fun. ~ Donna Conrad

5. I'd love to get back into art journaling. This would help out in a big way
    Caroline Brown (aka Nightwolf)

I need to loosen up a bit, be less traditional, and more expressive. This should do it for me (Dona Ritchie ~ donakat). Thanks for the chance!

I've found that Keeping a journal helps with depression in a number of ways. I've always kept written journals. For the last 4 years I've done the 365 project keeping a daily photo journal. So I'm thinking I should try an art journal next. Of course i have no idea how to start...so the kit would be really helpful.

Real name Katie Hardin (slidingkat)
    Last edited by SlidingKat; 05-05-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: add real name

8. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    I've found that Keeping a journal helps with depression in a number of ways. I've always kept written journals. For the last 4 years I've done the 365 project keeping a daily photo journal. So I'm thinking I should try an art journal next. Of course i have no idea how to start...so the kit would be really helpful.

Real name Katie Hardin (slidingkat)

That is sooooo true, Katie! Pressures from without (outside) of us tend to press in, making our inner selves feel smaller. Creating expresses our true self, and is my way of "pushing back" and remaining steadfast. :) God knew what He was doing when He made us in His Creator image!

9. CatSlater, ArtyCat and Nightwolf- great to see you here at GDS. Check out my challenge in the regular challenge threads- Artful Scrapping Outside The Box...

Name: Debra

Reason... journaling is such therapy..and of course because I love your unique stuff!!